About Me

My photo
My names Taylyn and I'm a crazy sweetheart!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Arizona


A whole different world! So I know most of you guys are probably thinking 'Arizona, what could possibly be there desert and cacti’ welp, boy are you wrong. Trust me I thought the same exact thing when my mother said she was moving there, but the first time I visited, I fell in love instantly. So she lived in Payson, which is an hour north of Phoenix. It’s a quaint town with a lot of cafe’s, movie theatres, and saloons. Because it’s in the west, there are tons of Mexican’s, and well let’s just say from experience; I am not that fond of them. The weather is A-MAZING! Nice dry heat, mmm J There’s plenty to do and the shopping there is insane. (There’s outdoor malls the size of Texas) Speaking of Texas, it’s right around the corner from Arizona and that’s where a little brown haired cowgirl named Alex Contento belongs. We’re meant to be in the west but unfortunately we’re stuck here in New York. The scenery is unbelievable especially when you’re flying in because the mountains are still snow-capped in 90 degree weather. It’s quite the sight.


In Arizona, if you’re like me, you get the best of both worlds because it’s beautiful weather but if you drive an hour north, you can snowboard. Due to Arizona’s mountainous terrain the elevation affects the climate easily so things change super quickly. Now come on, how cool is that. The next best thing besides the weather and things to do, uh huh you got it, it’s the cowboiz. I went to my first rodeo and it was an experience of a lifetime. The cowboys were everywhere! I’ve always said I want a home grown western man ;)

2 comments:

  1. Creeping after cowboys, eh? :) I would love to visit Arizona, and Texas. Why don't you take care of that for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah I'm creeping on cowboiz. I find them very mysterious, and super duper sexy ;)It's just something about how they dress and carry themselves. Also, I'm a sucker for their accents! I'm going to see some real cowboys tonight at OCC for the Montgomery Gentry concert. Anyways, Arizona...you have to go there! That's where I plan to go after college it's beautiful. So is Texas :)But I'm afraid that unlike you I am not made of millions so I'm afraid you're gonna have to get yourself there ;)

    ReplyDelete