About Me

My photo
My names Taylyn and I'm a crazy sweetheart!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mexico Mehicooo Here I Come

SO! I leave for Cancun in three freaking days! I am beyondddd excited, I really need a vacation. My flight leaves at six o'clock sharp Wednesday morning and I am scheduled to arrive in Mexico around 2:40...which means I'll be at the beach at 2:45ish. I just love the ocean, it's so calming to me and I feel like I'm in a completely different world when I'm near it because I don't have any worries. It sorta just drowns everything else out. But I've never been to the beach outside of the country, so I'm looking forward to the bright blue/green ocean where you can see the botttom far far out, compared to someplace like Maine where it's no where near that clear. My two things I'm looking forward to the most, besides the plane ride itself, is swimming with the dolphins and scuba diving! Yes that's correct, I'm sooooooooo so so excited to fly. I love being in the air. I'm super scared of going scuba diving though because I was told the fish come right up next to you and so do the eels, and I'm the girl who pushes her little brother and sister in a pond before she'll jump in. But I mean it's Cancun, I have to try everything :) Along with the dolphins and and scuba diving there's this thing called 'the bob' where you ride a little bike under the water but your head is in a glass ball so you can still breathe! The things that people come up with nowadays. I have a little problem though, vacation is all I can think about so instead of studying for my AP Government test like I should be, all I can do is pack and think about things I'll be doing. I seem to forget that I have to get through two more days of school before I can leave this place. Anyways, I hope you all have fun here while I'm laying on the beach ;) I'll be sure to tell you all about my visit in two weeks!




2 comments:

  1. 1. Don't drink the water. :)
    2. Use lots of sunblock - you don't want cancer!
    3. You suck. Keep rubbing it in. :( j/k

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous I really want to go some place sunny and just relax.

    ReplyDelete