About Me

My photo
My names Taylyn and I'm a crazy sweetheart!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Senior Prom

It's over! No more dances for this little chick. I thought that that was a good thing but now I'm second guessing myself. It's kind of sad when you think about it like that :/ just a little bit of reality that senior year is in fact winding down. But I must say, it was the best senior prom I could have asked for. Everything was perfect and it was definitely a nice way to spend my last dance. I had some issues getting ready of course because I thought my hair was too slicked back or my make-up was too dark, but overall I was extremely happy with the finished product ;) For once there was NO DRAMA! I repeat, there was no drama at prom, not even the after party...or the after after party. Pictures were a success, but once again I think the music at prom was awfulll! Like I mean absolutely horrible. Whatevs. The after prom party was great as always. I was a champ at this blow-up race thingy. I went so hard that I got turf burn on my knees through my pants. But lets just say that it was well worth it because I beat even Anthony at it! ....that's a huge deal if you didn't know. I won lots of nice prizes too such as a DAEMON college t-shirt! I picked it because of Damon on Vampire Diaries :) And I won a Niagara University hat :) but the best part was that I won 200 dollars! Yeah yeah yeahhhhh, more money to blow in Cancun I suppose! K well I didn't back from that til about 4:40 am and I didn't get to bed until about 5:30 am but of course I woke up a gazillion times because it was light out or Anthony felt the need to steal all of the covers. So when I got home around 3 I slept until 6:30 and when I awoke I felt like I got hit by a semi truck over and over again, in fact, that's stil how I feel. Now that my Sunday blog post is done I'm going to do my AP questions and hit the hay.

3 comments: