About Me

My photo
My names Taylyn and I'm a crazy sweetheart!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Procrastination & Supernatural

Procrastination, we have all been guilty of it once or twice. Me though, I'm guilty of it on a daily basis. Kinda like right now, I'm watching Supernatural instead of doing homework that I've had a whole eight days to do. I promised myself last Friday that spring break would be different and I wouldn't wait until the last minute to do everything like I always do, but apparently I lied. I just finished one AP packet though :) I guess that's a start to getting to bed at a somewhat decent time tonight. I cannot stop watching Supernatural. That's been a huge problem this week, Supernatural and work. So it's not like I have been sitting home sleeping until noon everyday (because I have only done that three times this week) I cleaned the house and worked Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night, and I would take those as legit excuses for not doing work. But, I'm paying for it now I tell ya. Anywayyysssss, Supernatural! This show is the biggest culprit of my work not being done. It's one of those shows where you tell yourself you'll just watch one more episode and then do work, but come on now, lets not be silly, you know you'll always watch more. WOW! I have no idea how else to describe it. Some of the episodes are so scary that, don't laugh, I actually had to pull my blanket up over my head. So where do I start, with muh boy of course, Dean Winchester: oh my god can you say GORGEOUS?! He's the older brother of Sam who isn't so unfortunate looking either. Together these two borthers crisscross the country and kill yep you guessed it, Supernatural beings. There's more to the story of course, it all started because their mother was murdered and there's lots of other things intertwined. I'm mad at myself for not giving into watching this alot sooner.


Netflix it <3


4 comments:

  1. You're just now getting into Supernatural? It's one of the best shows on TV the past decade or so. It smokes Vampire Diaries (okay, I don't know that for sure, because I barely watch VD). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I don't know about it exactly smoking Vampire Diaries, but I do have to say that it's just as good! I just started season two yesterday though, sooo I have a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you spalding. Supernatural is a great show and when im not in school on weekdays I watch it at 10AM when it is on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supernatural is one of the best shows out there, i don't watch it all the time but when it is on you better believe i watch that. Sam and Dean are so funny it that with action and some supernatural aspects, from the name, but i definitely need to get back into watching it.

    ReplyDelete