About Me

My photo
My names Taylyn and I'm a crazy sweetheart!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping Shopping Shopping

So, I have been doing an insane amount of shopping lately, and it's one of those things that you absolutely love to do but when you get home you kick yourself in the ass because you spent an enormous amount of money on things that you more than likely did not need. I however, cannot learn my lesson and it's becoming a bit of a problem. Whatevs, YOLO so I believe that you should always look you're best ;) But atleast I've been shopping for good reasons such as prom and my trip to Cancun!!! Today, finally after looking for the past month, I found the perfect shoes to go with my dress.They're Jessica Simpson baby blue peep-toe with like a cork bottom! Absolutely freaking adorbs. Andddd, because I was nervous that the color wasn't quite right...I had to buy a cute pair of yellow Steve Madden sandals just in case ya know :)



So besides spending all of my money on shoes, I've been buying tons of new things for my Cancun trip, which I will be leaving for in two weeks and three days! I am beyond excited! I need a vacation more than anything and there's nothing better than spending it on a 90 degree beach looking at the beautiful ocean and having someone wait on you hand and foot. There's another huge plus, I get to miss a whole week of school :) But enough on that, I can't spoil everything because I plan on doing another blogpost on this before I leave. Ps. I will never stop shopping for cute dresses and shirts. #addicted to the new forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment